I had a chance this week to put some thought into a student engagement technique that I would like to do my digital project on. I’ve spent some time doing some research and have decided on the Background Knowledge Probe. I feel that this would be a great technique that I could use when beginning a new topic or a new course. I created my first video for 3230 and I used a powerpoint and Jing. This time I wanted to create something better, possibly something with less reading on the video and more graphics. I spent this week checking out different ways I could do this. I opened an account with Powtoon and started playing around with it. Although, this was time consuming, I did have a lot of fun. I managed to get my script ready and get my audio recorded. I’m hoping by the end of this week to be finished playing around with the graphics. It’s never ending, but I’m having fun!